Tech Lighting Line Voltage or Line/Low Voltage Multi-Pendants and Pendant Cluster Canopies
Create custom chandeliers and multi-pendants with these canopies that can suspend up to 11 pendants, fixtures or both. Use Line voltage, Low voltage or a mix of Line and Low voltage pendants in a wide assortment of shapes, sizes and finishes. The possibilities are limitless.
The Basics of Tech Lighting Pendant Cluster Canopies and Multi-Port Chandeliers
Use your imagination to create a custom chandelier.
Choose your Pendant or Track Head
Choose from a wide array of line voltage and low voltage pendants and lights. Then add accessories if desired. There is a broad range of colorful and decorative accessories and functional optical controls.
Choose Your Canopy
Choose from a wide variety of single or multiple canopies.
- Select one Single-Port Canopy for every light or pendant or choose a Multi-Port Canopy to hang up to 11 pendants, fixtures or both.
- Choose a Single or Multi-Light Canopy.
- Available for Line voltage, Low voltage or a mix of Line and Low voltage pendants.
- Pendants are available in Incandescent, LED or Fluorescent.
- Adapters are available to hang Incandescent, LED or Fluorescent pendants on standard track lighting.
- If you are using LED heads or pendants, be sure to choose a canopy that is compatible with LED fixtures.
- Tech Lighting Free Jack System offers Single-Port Canopies, Multi-Port Canopies and Adapters to hang low voltage FreeJack Elements on standard track lighting, cable, MonoRail, T~TRAK systems or using existing recessed cans >
Add a Swag Hook
Use a Swag Hook to gracefully change a pendant’s point of suspension from the mounting canopy to any point on the ceiling. The screw secures the cord to create dramatic draping.