The May 2017 issue of Coastal Living carried the article Coastal Twenty 1997-2017 What’s Classic Now by Betsy Cribb and Ellen McGauley. In it they say; “The coast has its own elements of style – a library of looks woven through the homes that rise up from the shoreline. Here, we’ve celebrated 20 enduring design ideas that define today’s most beautiful beach houses.” Continue reading
Kichler Design Pro LED 12V Hardscape
Deck, Step and Bench Landscape Lighting
Discover LED like you’ve never seen it.
Unique Hardscape LED light fixtures that are:
- Available in multiple Kelvin Temperature options; warm white 2700K, pure white 3000K and cool white 4200K
- Available in 1, 3, 6, and 9 LED fixtures
- Long-life LED light source – 40,000 hours at industry standard L70
- Tested to withstand the elements for years of enjoyment
- Easy to install
- Easily adapts to almost any hardscape, deck, step or bench application
Finishes compliment popular stone and decking options:
|Unfinished Copper Plated Brass (CO)
Copper will naturally patina over time.
|Bronzed Brass (BBR)
Cast Brass with Bronzed finish.
|Marine Grade Powder Coat Finishes Cast Aluminum|
|Textured Architectural Bronze (AZT)||Gray (GRY)|
|Sand (SD)||Textured White (WHT)|
Multiple Kelvin Temperature
Easy installation, low voltage usage, low profile (.66″ wide) and low heat output of Design Pro LED enables them to be used in a variety of outdoor applications.
- Retaining walls of all types – new and existing construction
- Brick or stone columns
- Under all types of steps, including wood, composite, stone and brick, etc. with and without risers
- Under deck and chair/hand and fence rails
- Lips or the undersides of a wide variety of outdoor surfaces
- Outdoor kitchen and bar areas (under lips and toe kicks)
- Raised beds/planters
- Boat docks (as permitted by local codes)
- Customize illumination by mounting farther back, for a scalloped effect, or forward for a more even effect.